Hazlehead House Holiday Letting
Hazlehead House is now available for your luxury secluded holiday letting with full self catering facilities. We welcome clients from Hen Parties & Stag Do’s to Walking and Cycling Groups from Family Holidays to Corporate Events. We are centrally located in the UK on the edge of the beautiful Derbyshire Peak District. We have two hot tubs for customer use open all year round, one inside the summer house and one alfresco on covered decking. Also the artificial grass picnic area has 3 picnic benches. The stone flagged patio area has tables and chairs which overlook the large garden, set out for a badminton court with football nets.
We have a total of Seven Bedrooms which will sleep 16 guests mostly with single beds. Both Sky Rooms are accessible only through The Strines bedroom. There are two well appointed Annex bedrooms consists of a twin room with two single beds and triple room with three single beds sleeping five adults in total. Again there is a shared bathroom/shower with toiletries and bath robes. The Annex also has a downstairs guest cloakroom and toilet facility, which are both accessible via the kitchen area. The latest addition the the Annex is the unique Jungle Bar which is adjacent to the extremely popular Karaoke Party room.
SEVEN LUXURY BEDROOMS
All our rooms have been refurbished to a very high standard and include toiletries and bath robes for guest use. Most bedrooms have a Flat Screen TV, hair dryer and tea and coffee making facilities. We are also dog friendly.
- The Ladybower Suit – Kingsize Four poster – On Suite
- The Langset Room – Two single beds
- Shared Bathroom/Shower
- The Strines Room – Two single beds
- First Sky Room – Three single beds
- Shared WC/Shower
- Second Sky Room – Three single beds
- The First Annex Room – Three single beds
- The Second Annex Room – Two single beds
The downstairs rooms consist of the following available rooms:
- Lounge Area – Flat Screen TV
- Sitting Room – Flat Screen TV
- Dining Room – Ample seating for 16 people
- Kitchen – With traditional Aga cooking – Dishwasher
- Cloakroom – Toilet
- The Jungle Bar – Ice Maker – Drinks fridge
- Karaoke Party Room – Pole dancing fixture and club lighting
The garden area has the following amenities:
- Summer House – Hot Tub inside and One outside on the Decking
- Football Nets – Suitable for children
- Badminton Court – For all to use
- Artificial grassed area – Three Picnic benches
- Patio Area – Several benches with table and chairs
To enquire about any aspect of your stay please get in touch with Steve, either by email using the form on the left or by telephone. We will respond as soon as possible to your request.
LETTING ENQUIRY FORM
To enquire about availability for the whole house for up to 16 people please use the form below indicating the required letting period. We are competitively priced for similar types of property, so please get in touch, as costs vary at different times of the year. Thank you.